My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, December 04, 2006

PINKBERRY

Yesterday I had my first taste of Pinkberry, the latest frozen yogurt craze out here in L.A.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These places are popping up all over the place and you have to wait in a long line to get a taste. But I have to say it was totally worth it. I got a medium-sized plain with carob chips, raspberries and pomegranate. So yummy! There's one going up right now right down the street from us in Los Feliz so I have a feeling I will be a regular there...and it's a good thing because I need an alternative to House of Pies. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07